2010-10-13Posted by on
在Bali的6D5N, 终于用3天拿下了PADI Open Water Scuba Diving License 以后就可以潜水到30米以内的区域了！The journey just stared!
The PADI Dive Skills to review are as follows: 以下是我们这3天里的主要实践功课
1. Assemble and disassemble your diving equipment (自行装卸潜水器俱)
2. Pre-Dive safety check (Buddy Checks – BWRAF潜水前同伴互相检查)
2.1 B – BCD
Check functions of BCD. Press the inflator and deflator buttons to that BCD inflates and deflates with the air. Test the oral inflator. Operate all the air dumps to check that air can be dumped quickly. Ensure that straps (shoulder straps, cummerbund) can have no slack, and be lying flat.
2.2 W – Weights
If a weight belt be worn, check that the belt be secure, and the strap be arranged so that it can be released with the right hand of the diver. Ensure that weights on the belt be not likely to shift during movement, and be suitable for the diver. If a weight harness is worn, or the BCD possesses an integrated-weights system, test system for adequate operation. As some BCDs have integrated weights its important to ensure that the buddy be familiar with the weight system of the diver being checked, and be able to operate them in an emergency.
2.3 R – Releases
Locate and check that all of your buddy’s releases be properly secured and you know how to undo them in an emergency. This includes their Velcro waist band and at least two shoulder clips. Many BCDs also have a chest and stomach clip. It’s a good idea to touch each clip as you check it and even count each one out loud as you do so. Remember to check the tank strap and clip. You can do this by placing one hand on the bottom of the tank and the other on the first stage regulator and trying to move the tank up and down to see if the strap moves.
2.4 A – Air
Open air valve on tank. Most divers then close the tank a quarter turn for an added element of safety. Breathe the air through the regulators to ensure that it be fresh and dry: impure air is extremely dangerous underwater, but can usually be recognized through an unpleasant, often oily, taste or smell. Test operation of primary and secondary regulators. Both should breathe comfortably, and not ‘free-flow’ when purged. Check hoses for damage. Ensure that the secondary regulator (the ‘octopus’) be attached in the triangle between the chin and the base of the ribs, and can be released easily: this ensures easy access for a buddy in the event of an emergency.
2.5 F – Final Check
Conduct a final check of the diver. Ensure that hoses be clipped to the diver neatly, and be in the correct configuration. Make sure the diver have fins and a mask, and any other accessories (cameras, reels, knife, compass, torch etc.) needed for the dive. Check that these be secured to the diver, or else placed in a spot where they can be handed down once the diver be in the water. Correct anything else that need doing.
3. Deep water entry (Demonstrate appropriate deep-water entry, 3m-30m, 深水下潜)
4. Buoyancy check on the surface (水面检查浮力装置)
5. Snorkel to regulator exchange (通气管与呼吸调整器互换Exchange snorkel for regulator and regulator for snorkel repeatedly while at the surface without lifting the face from the water.)
6. Controlled 5 point descent (5点下潜 SORTE-Demonstrate a descent using the appropriate 5 step method)
6.1 S – Signal Buddy
6.2 O – Orientate yourself to the boat or shore.
6.3 R – Regulator. Exchange your snorkel for your regulator.
6.4 T – Time Note time, start timer.
6.5 E – Equalization. Lift low pressure inflator hose and deflate your BCD, Equalize while descending, looking down.)
7. Regulator recovery and clearing underwater (水下清理恢复呼吸器Clear a regulator while underwater using both the exhalation and purge-button methods and resume breathing from it. Commonly the two methods demonstrated is the arm sweep method and the first stage grab method where the hose is traced to the regulator)
8. Underwater mask removal and replacement (水下摘除及恢复面罩Completely remove, replace and clear the mask of water while underwater. This demonstration uses the thumb to push the top of the mask to the head when purging the water from the mask, we believe this could sometimes be problematic as students ‘may’ pull the mask away from the face causing water to flood back in so an alternative is to press the middle top of the mask or to press the two top corners of the mask against the face.)
9. Breathe from an alternate air source for 30 seconds (使用同伴备用呼吸器呼吸30秒)
10. Breathe from a free flowing regulator for 30 seconds (从自由流动呼吸器呼吸30秒To breath effectively from a free flowing regulator for not less than 30 seconds.)
11. Obtain neutral buoyancy and pivot on fin tips underwater (利用蛙鞋获得水下中性浮力Fin Pivots – Oral and Low Pressure Inflation methods, Objective – Independently establish neutral buoyancy underwater by pivoting on the fin tips or where appropriate another point of contact. This should be achieved using both oral and low-pressure inflator.)
12. Hover motionless for 30 seconds underwater (盘旋水下静止30秒Using buoyancy control only, hover without kicking or sculling for at least 30 seconds)
13. Swim without a mask for a distance of 15 meters (水下无泳镜游泳15米Swim underwater without a mask for a distance of not less than 15 metres/50 feet, and replace and clear the mask underwater.)
14. Remove and replace your weight system underwater (水下解除及更换你的加重装置Remove, replace, adjust and secure weight belt or weight system on the bottom in water too deep to stand up in.)
15. Remove and replace your BCD underwater (水下解除及更换你的BCD呼吸系统装置Remove, replace, adjust and secure the scuba unit and weights at the surface, with minimal assistance, in water too deep to stand up in.)
16. Make a controlled 5 point ascent (可控制5点上游Demonstrate an ascent using the appropriate five step method. (STELA) – confined water 1
16.1 Signal buddy — wait until instructor signals
16.2 Time – Note time
16.3 Elevate – One hand over head, other on BCD control
16.4 Look up
16.5 Ascend – Swim up slowly while rotating)
17. On the surface, remove and replace your weight system (水面解除及更换你的加重装置Remove, Replace, adjust and secure the weight at the surface, with minimal assistance in water that is too deep to stand up in.)
18. Remove and replace your BCD on the surface (水面解除及更换你的BCD呼吸系统装置sit on BCD)
19. Air Depletion / Alternative Air Source Combined (空气消耗/替代气源组合 Respond to air depletion by signaling out of air, then securing and breathing from an alternative air source (AAS) supplied by a buddy for at least 1 minute)
20. Controlled Emergency Swimming Ascent – CESA (模拟可控制紧急上游Simulate a controlled emergency swimming ascent (CESA) by swimming horizontally underwater for at least 9 meters/30 feet while continuously exhaling by emitting a continuous sound.)
The PADI recommendation says that divers who have not been diving for 12 month or more should participate on a scuba review program, to make sure they are up to date and have not forgotten anything vital.
The SCUBA review program consists of two parts:
– The Knowledge Review (理论)
– And the Confined Water Skills Review (实践)
After your scuba review, you also have the option to go for an additional open water dive to deepen your experience.
The academic knowledge review recaps the basic information, scuba divers have become familiar with during their entry level course. The questions in the knowledge review are based on the questionnaire and quizzes from the PADI Open Water Course.
The confined water skills review allows you to recapitulate all basic diving skills. Under the direct supervision of a well trained and experienced PADI Dive Master or diving Instructor you can easily review all your scuba diving knowledge in a relaxed environment.